Nerdbux is scam!!!
Nerdbux – is it a scam or legit?
Nerdbux is a new Paid to Click program, launched on 28 June 2013. NerdBux is a new site from the TimTech LLC, a company that has managed several online traffic exchange sites. It is an established company and it is not just some company created for the sake of opening this site. They also own few well reputed and established traffic exchange programs, list builders and other advertising programs. NerdBux is their first PTC site. As a free member of Nerdbux, you can earn certain amount of money by viewing advertisements, completing micro jobs, completing offers or playing the grid game. In addition, there is a referral program which allows users to recruit new members to the site and to earn commissions from their referrals activity.
Positive Aspects about Nerdbux
- Nerdbux is paying its members and payment proofs can be found on their website and other places on the net
- Payments to members are processed instantly after being requested. A payout policy that users prefer the most, no more waiting for days to receive your payment.
- You can request payment as soon as you reach at least $4.00 in your account balance. The minimum payout is fixed and does not increase after each cash out, which is great, there is no stepped cash out system or high minimum payout requirements
- There is no limit to the number of individuals that you can refer to the site, and this is a good opportunity for those who will manage to refer a lot of users. For every member you refer, you will earn 50% of their earnings. When you have a big enough referrals base participating at Nerdbux, your income will grow faster and your earning potential will be certainly higher.
- There are no registration restrictions, people from all over the world can join as a member for free. Users can make money without having to invest any money upfront
Negative Aspects of Nerdbux
- As usual, we do not recommend buying memberships on new sites (under a year old). Why? Well, most new PTC sites turn into a non-paying programs. In our opinion, it would be better to wait some time until the site proves that it is stable and credible, rather than invest in the early phase and risk to lose your investment if the site stops paying. Be sure to test a new site if you plan to invest. It is best to do your research to make sure it is a legitimate opportunity.
More information about Nerdbux you can finde here.